Frequently Asked Questions
We’ll make it right!
We have a multi-phase stringent quality control process for all our products, but every now and then, a piece goes missing. We know this can be frustrating for an excited kid ready to play.
CONTACT US FOR: Missing pieces Replacement parts Component Issues (glue, paint, tools)
Just visit our website and select Contact Us. Send us your mailing address and specific part you need. We will send you a new replacement to get you back on your crafting project ASAP!
Peachtree Playthings sells direct import and has manufacturing minimum order quantities. We do not sell wholesale, to individuals and do not sell products directly from our headquarters or on our website. If you would still like to inquire about selling our products, please follow these instructions:
- Visit Our Website
- Use the Contact us page
- Contact sales with your specific product interests.
Our Product go through internal and external testing to ensure we meet US and international safety standards.
Below is a summary of some of our quality, safety and regulatory compliance testing:
- Crayons, Markers and water colors are all CPSIA/LHAMA compliant and Non-Toxic/Asbestos free
- Inc Markers are CPSIA/LHAMA compliant
- Fashions You Color bags are ASTM F963/CPSIA compliant
- Magic Towels are CPSIA compliant
- DIY Paint Your Own Banks are CPSIA/LHAMA compliant and non-toxic
If you have any other safety questions about any of our items, please use the contact us page on our website.
What’s inside that makes it inflate?
Remember those grade school science projects that made a volcano erupt? That’s what a wack-a-pack is! Just 3 simple house hold ingredients:
- Baking Soda (sodium bicarbonate)
- Vinegar (citric acid)
- Distilled water
A simple tip for giving your paint new life:
Just add a little water! It’s that simple. Most of our non toxic paint can easily be liquefied by adding a little water and stirring gently with a clean paintbrush.
- Add a little water at a time
- Gently mix with paint brush
- Add more water if needed